RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For November 2006 RSWarrior.com and Performance Edge are giving away a LED light kit.

This package is comprised of a installation kit, and 5 blue LED lighting units. All 5 of these blue LED lights do also have double sided tape already installed which makes installation a breeze. Just make sure to prep the surface with alcohol, peel and then stick the light to the desired location!

Additional blue LED lights are available directly from Performance Edge for $13 each.

Rules:
To be eligible for this giveaway you must have supported rswarrior.com within the last 12 months. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate.aspx

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner is chosen at random and will be announced in December 2006 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

Insert Image:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Just send them to me now, Sean. I'd like to get them on over the winter... /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Matt, thanks for your generosity!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Our pleasure! We will continue to provide the members of RS Warrior with innovative and unique give away items in the future. Thank you for your support and patronage! -Matt, PerformanceEDGE.US

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Im in , why do i always have to say that[8D]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts