RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For October 2004 RSWarrior.com is giving away a Skull Key Topper provided by CruiseMissle

/images/giveaway/200410_1.jpg

To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a supporter of rswarrior.com. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner is chosen at random and will be announced in October 2004 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The skull key topper is hand carved moose antler and is highly polished.I will send it to the winner mounted on a Warrior key blank.Just take it to your local key shop and have it cut.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
hey, can we air brush that thing so it looks special? Diff. from other skull keys?? better yet, a tiny 'rswarrior.com' across the skull...nah! it looks good already....I hope I get it...he he he...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hawk

If I don't win, I'd be up for buying one! How much, and how do we get them?

I sell the skulls to non members for $60.But for our warrior family I sell them for $39.That includes shipping.Satisfaction is guaranteed.If you don't win just PM me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts