RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month rswarrior.com is giving away a pathBlazer Headlight Modulator provided directly from Kisan Technologies, Inc.

Kisan Technologies is the maker of safety electronics for motorcycles. You can visit their website here,
kisantech.com.

To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a supporter of rswarrior.com. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winners will be picked at random and announced in early September 2003.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Carknee, these site giveaways are getting to be pretty awesome! Out of curiosity, are previous monthly winners exempt from winning?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Jim... hopefully vendors step it up every month! I would love to be able to give all you guys cool S$%^!

Previous winners are exempt for a certain amount of time.

carKnee

·
Registered
934 Posts
So what do we have to do to sign up? I've been thinking about buying this thing [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][:I][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] Opps, should have finished reading the first entry! Sorry!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by boogie man

did someone say something about cookies?

Chuck, you're supposed to be the 'boogie man', not the 'cookie monster' [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] LMAO

·
Registered
361 Posts
lol

anyway just wanted to thank Carknee for making it even better to be apart of this site and also thank them peoples that donate, cuase now I know who I will be buying a modulator from if I don't when this one[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
441 Posts
OK, so I finally donated. This site is realy great, not only in the information but the design is great as well. Count me in for this months give-a-way. And oh yea, all of the members seem like a great group of people; to bad we all live so far apart from each other; it would be way cool if we could all hit the road in one pack of Warriors!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts