RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Folks, I am sorry there hasn't been a giveaway in a while, but I have been waiting on this product for a few months now. I have been so excited to get this one going that I am announcing it a day early!

For September 2005 RSWarrior.com and HighTechSpeed are giving away 3 of the all new R3 Revolution tail lights!

If you are not familiar with this product you are missing out! It is the BRIGHTEST tail light you can buy for your Warrior! It comes complete with integrated turn signals and programmble with over 100 eye-catching patterns!

There are videos and more pictures on the HighTechSpeed.com web site.

Rules:
To be eligible for this giveaway you must have supported rswarrior.com within the last 12 months. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate.aspx

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The three winners are chosen at random and will be announced in October 2005 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Sweet, I'm in.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Sweet! And they just passed the law to let a lottery in NC be legal, too! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 57 Posts