RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For September 2006 RSWarrior.com and Performance Edge are giving away a side mount license plate bracket.

This beautifully crafted side mount license plate bracket brought to you by Performance Edge. This is a product made by Performance Edge. Made out of 1/8" steel, lazer cut, then powder coated texture black. Four universal mounting holes allows all 50 state license plates to be used on this bracket. Mounts to the 2 bolts in the frame of your RSW that are located directly below the passenger's left foot. Average time for installation : 3 minutes!

Rules:
To be eligible for this giveaway you must have supported rswarrior.com within the last 12 months. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate.aspx

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner is chosen at random and will be announced in October 2006 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

Insert Image:

55.63 KB

Insert Image:

54.2 KB

Insert Image:

60.65KB

Insert Image:

60.57KB

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Nice giveaway!

Count me OUT because I just bought the Baron's bracket (and I love it) but I did want to post and say that this is a very cool giveaway. Yet another reason this forum is incredible.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Where can you buy these if someone doesn't win???

Same place that has your bike.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
+

Even with the chrome piece???

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

For September 2006 RSWarrior.com and Performance Edge are giving away a si......

LOL, I thought you were gonna say a single sided swingarm. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] That's a really nice plate bracket, though. Nice giveaway. Maybe next month on the sss arm. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts