368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rules on a site giveaway?
any suggestions on how to choose
A winner?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hasn’t been a give away in a long time on here. What are you giving away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hasn’t been a give away in a long time on here. What are you giving away?

I have some factory packages of Star Chrome pieces that are collecting dust. I bought them from one of the brothers here a year ago and used the ones I liked . Was thinking there hasn’t been a giveaway In awhile and those would be perfect.
I don’t want to jump ahead and say what I have since haven’t decided on what to offer Or how .
Any contest ideas ? I’m open to suggestions.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Awesome! Could do mod modded Warriors or best looking Warriors? Maybe highest mileage wins or little contest like that. People just vote on the first two options as now I think there is an option to like posts.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Awesome indeed ..... wouldn't it be great to give "still unmodded/stock" warriors a chance to participate ?
What about a photo contest "Warrior with a building, or bridge, or monument, landscape, flowers, tattooed people, models, einer owner....... whatever". You to decide ..... which you like best 👍:giggle:
Let the community decide with a vote/like .... just my two cents 😇

Again, many thanks to raise this give away activity for our community. Great gesture, Abd9810 (y)(y)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Some things to consider, will the winner need to pay shipping, will the give away be international. A give away really should be something that ever member can participate in, not a fan of most miles, most mods, etc it singles out a specific group. Needing to do something specific to enter makes it more of a contest than giveaway imo. I say keep it simple throw the names in a hat and pick one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
. . . ahh you never know what the future holds . . . if you win a rare desired part and only pay freight then you will be feelin' it brother!
I figure I’ll mail it so anywhere the post office delivers is fair game . Not sure I would use the word “Rare”

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay new Site giveaway is posted, check it out !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.