RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a site like this so I can find out what kind of mods guys are doing to their road stars to get some more power out of them. Thinking about putting in some HC pistons and a new rev limitar, some guys are saying it will boost power a lot some say its a waste of money, let me know?
if you know of a site let me know asap, i'd like to order parts today
thanks

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
The delphi board although they have some real nice people aren't nearly as user friendly as "ours". Maybe we can talk Carknee into making a Roady board as a mirror image to this one....first advertiser here just let me know when to send the check.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
warstar,
still plenty of snow for the sled, but hurry its starting to melt, its supposed to be in the 40's today, its a heat wave, we have so much snow, it took me an hour to shovel a trail to the garage were we store the bikes just to get a stare at em.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Now that the new roadstar is going to use the same motor and everything it would be really good to have an integrated site in some way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i think that a lot of the road star guys are looking to do the same things to their bikes that we do to the warrior. its just that there isn't a spot on the web to get advice like this site for warriors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts