RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -

Is anyone else having issues with their login info? I have not been able to access the forum for the past few days and had to create a new account just to get on here.

Everything was fine - then suddenly my login/password would not work. I had not changed the password. Also, could not used the "forgot password" feature to reset it because it said my email address was not recognized. Can anyone help me out here?!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey all -

Is anyone else having issues with their login info? I have not been able to access the forum for the past few days and had to create a new account just to get on here.

Everything was fine - then suddenly my login/password would not work. I had not changed the password. Also, could not used the "forgot password" feature to reset it because it said my email address was not recognized. Can anyone help me out here?!
ok you should have got an email about the updated built proof password change ?

i had changed mine early but still needed to go thru the process again ...thankfully they accepted my new password again ...a real phaff trying to make a password with the new rules that i had any hope of remembering

so go the User CP having for your original name .... go to password on the left column .....a window should appear ..inviting you to put your original password in then the new one with all the caps and symbols as the pop up asks for 10 characters long .....confirm it and save it

if that goes belly up contact admin from your new account and ask for help

good luck :eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok you should have got an email about the updated built proof password change ?

i had changed mine early but still needed to go thru the process again ...thankfully they accepted my new password again ...a real phaff trying to make a password with the new rules that i had any hope of remembering

so go the User CP having for your original name .... go to password on the left column .....a window should appear ..inviting you to put your original password in then the new one with all the caps and symbols as the pop up asks for 10 characters long .....confirm it and save it

if that goes belly up contact admin from your new account and ask for help

good luck :eek:

Never got an email - I think my email address on record is an old one.
I sent a message to admin from this account yesterday - still waiting for a reply.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
no matter about the email...it was only advisory ...didn't need it to link .... just go to the User cp [top line white out of black and see if you can break back in there

if not then admin will be along

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I changed mine like Tomba before it was due. I also had to go in and change it again. Sort of a PITA but understand why so it no biggy.
M

·
Registered
149 Posts
Me too, but I figured it out. Apparently admin is not very responsive.
I sent a message to admin from this account yesterday - still waiting for a reply.[/QUOTE]

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
If you did NOT receive an email from the Forum to change your password then it'll come soon, I believe they are going at this in steps. That email will contain your temporary password to use next log-in and the screen will have a place for you to enter a new password (twice as usual).

If you change your password and after that you have troubles but you are still able to log-in and send/receive PM's then send me a not and copy it to Admin.

Hope this helps.

·
Administrator
840 Posts
Hey all

If you have not received a password reset, it's likely your email on file is outdated. You can use the Contact Us page at the bottom of the site to get in touch with the support team. Please include your original username and the email you registered with in order to expedite your request. Note there is a delay here as we are experiencing a higher than usual amount of support tickets, as you can imagine.

If you created a new account and are looking to regain access to your original account, please PM us. Include your original username and the email you registered with to expedite your request.

In all cases, once you get in to your account, please visit the User CP and update this password to one you will use moving forward. These are temporary passwords and you should not 'Remember Me' when you log in with them.

For those that had PM'd us up to this point, we have responded. Please check your messages and email.

Thanks everyone

Dayle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts