RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been proposed before, but it would be nice to have Memorial section for all members that have died (that we know of). "JeffTex" (the most recent) & "Orionbrian" come to mind. (I know there are many others.) It would be a good tribute to be able to click a link and have a listing with details and pictures of fallen brothers. Hope this suggestion doesn't sound morbid, but I've periodically gone searching with respect to Orionbrian. He still has a link at yahoo with pics from his life (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orionbrian/album?.dir=3bb0&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orionbrian/my_photos )
very tragic...

Anyway, an organized section would be nice.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I think that would be quite respectful Matt, great idea. We'll have to run it by Carknee to see if he agrees, but I am all for it!

[^]

You've got my vote!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
My vote also and agree with the family approval first. Alot of members that may have passed on may have never posted pics of themselves, then maybe their family can provide one. Great post Rat.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

I suggested it once before.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40964&SearchTerms=fallen

I just linked this thread in the "requested features" area.
We'll have to see how it goes...

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
We need to remember our 4m friends. There was also Ernc. Not a crash but an unexpexted illness claimed him.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
I also believe that it would be nice to have a section where we can commemorate our fallen brothers, as jabo says, any of our members who have passed away. Nice idea guys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am definitely all for it. I am "JeffTex's" wife. I am very grateful for all the support I have received from this site. It has been better than a grief site-let me tell you. I would definitely like to see a memorial section. Jeff was a very wonderful man and touched many people's lives-more than he ever would have thought. I would like to see a section to offer the same support given to me-regardless of how the members were lost. A life lost is a life lost-not how they lost it. I feel I have many many family members all over the U.S due to this site. I don't think Jeff ever posted pics but I have many of him and a couple of his bike. This would be a great Christmas present ( at least for me) I would think to the ones who have lost their loved ones. Once again-thank you for all the support and everyone have a merry christmas!!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I would ask that everyone that knew any fallen Warrior rider, please send me some names (real and forum), pictures, and text you would like to be posted.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
That's a great idea and just goes to show why this is such a great forum. Also thanks carknee, you're doing a great job.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts