RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if now is a good time to suggest it, but with the aparent death of another member I guess its a good (bad) a time as ever.
Its obvious that as this site and the membership grows we will have more members pass. Possibly a memorial area could be set up for other members to post their thoughts. I was not very active when OrienBrian passed and knew nothing of him until the posts a year after his untimely death.

·
Registered
474 Posts
We need more info. This should go into a private forum for members only!!!!Personal pics and a short story that would discrive the person. How they lived and died.This should be big time. love to help...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dig the idea meself. At the moment I am trying to sort through threads to find the one about the
passing of a member recently. I read it quickly but remember that an account was set up to help his family.
I want to help... but where is the post??
More then making me life easier now, it is nice to remember in our hectic lifes those
that add to ours even if only across a computer screen and a thousand computer calculations!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not so sure if a private forum is really necessary because you have to be a member to post anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts