RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year Everyone,

Some of you probably noticed the downtime last night and this morning. The site has been converted to vBulletin. This will allow us to get better plugin support, mobile support and, in general, a better experience.

There are two techs that did the conversion and will handle any problems, Please reply to this thread if you find anything wrong and they will resolve it. The import took most of the night but should all be there.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Will it have all our existing photo's and PM's when this is complete? They are not there yet. If not we will just have to reload.
Oh and the time is off. LOL
Thanks by the way..

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Pretty neat, I see I joined the 4M back in 1970!:) Will the site supporter badges eventually come back?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hmmm, seems like I'm a senior member as well. I'm supposed to be the "Permanent Newbie" ;-)

And just a thought...

Up at the top of the page, Where it says "RSWARRIOR COM"... Don't tell nobody but, four of those pictures are NOT of Warriors.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
LOL! Iám a Senior Member as well.... Makes me feel old! ;)
Looks sweeet! Major update! Will all pics, private messages and member status (member, silver, gold) migrated to this new site as well?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The most obvious problem that I see is that the bikes at the top of the home page are not warriors.
Yeah I'm really not digging that...we have very nice warriors on this forum and I'd be nice to see em up there instead of roadstars. Hence rsWARRIOR.com :)

I'll play with the site more and see if there's anything else.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The most obvious problem that I see is that the bikes at the top of the home page are not warriors.
ha! that was the first thing I noticed too. Eyes went straight to the... Star motorcycle at the top of the page. : )

Happy New Year, guys. 2011!!!! yeeeeehhhaaaawwwww!!!!! : )

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Holy crap?!?!?! Real forum software!!!! I might have to start coming back and hanging around here again.

Job well done Carknee!

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
This is different.Probably take me a while to figure this out.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts