RS Warrior Forum banner

201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Administrator
852 Posts
I've run an update that fixed 5394 posts that had this condition. They were all very old posts (2004-ish) and rewrote the links the way you described it. The images appear to be loading now (when we have the image, of course).

Thanks for the thorough research, this helps a lot and saves me time when trying to track these down!

Mark

Administrator
Excellent, we all thank you

I've worked out the 1st bullet point for the html
code here and have tested with several members in this post including myself. This is a carry over as i recall from one of the upgrades and an easy one ... as i recall Carknee wrote a patch for this previously
This is thread: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-technical-discussion/105435-direct-replacement-front-turn-signals.html from which the images don't work.
To bring up the original photos from the server requires dropping the
and adding *http://www.rswarrior.com* as shown below

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
great work so far, can we get the ability to edit thread titles back? It's nice to be able to update the date on build threads and remove stuff from sale threads. Also is the donation link going to be coming back at some point?

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Houston...We have Warrior Banners

New Warrior picture banners look awsome, nice work guys! I like the use of the Canadian 2010 version also:). And of course the main bike would be a Midnight, what else would it be:p I'm sure everyone should be happy now, so whats the next thing for eveyone to complain about lol:rolleyes:...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Very nice! Note that IE users may need to press Ctrl-F5 to retrieve the latest pages from servers vs the machine's cached pages. I had to, anyway.

Happy Friday, all!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
What.... no single sided swingarm or black with indigo flames on the banner.. I'm outraged !! :p

Nice job guys, I know it's a lot of work to keep the site up and I for one am very grateful that RSWARRIOR.COM exists no matter what minor shortcomings it may have or develop. It is still the best forum out there, period, hands down. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I think they are OK Oldman. :)
Makes me glad I have 3 spoke wheels and mine isn't a (slower) midnight...Lol.

·
Administrator
28,391 Posts
Did I miss the resolution of the missing Downloads section document library, and also the text portions of our old Gallery pages where Accessories and Modifications were displayed? I re-read and didn't see anything yet.

Also, some of the old post addresses don't seem to translate, clicking on them takes me to the forum, but not the topic or post.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Hey, I just noticed there's finally Warriors at the top of the Warrior page. Someone else already post about that? Nevermind... just read the last page... nothing to see here... move along...

·
Administrator
28,391 Posts
I keep getting moved-around in the forum, and I enter my user and pw again and again then the screen jumps back and forth between pages in a post, and between the top and bottom of the screen page, and then I have to log in again, rinse and repeat.

I caught it between jumps to post this. Wassup?

[added] it seems to have corrected itself . . . [added] OOPS nope it hasn't - it's still doing it sometimes . . .

·
Vendor
943 Posts
rswarrior homepage

When I check the site at work I get warriors on the front page. At home I still get the vstars or what ever they are. Dont know just saying.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
When I check the site at work I get warriors on the front page. At home I still get the vstars or what ever they are. Dont know just saying.
Clear your cookies and cache and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I think NOT!

They are all newer models. There's no pic of the original.:mad:

+1. Also .IMHO all black does not really highlight the style and features of the bike to the max.
Also missing the 3 spoke wheels and Warrior badge on the tank !

Why is it that when I 'quoted' Oldman's post, it dropped what he had previously quoted ?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Site news & Comments

hey all just wanted to say awsome site and forums new WARRIOR owner here and new to site aprox 2 months thanks to all the addmin folks for a job well done great forum and place to get info and awsome photos of Warriors mods etc..... But one thing stands out Why are 2 or 3 pictures of Road Stars. AKA baggers on the home page and not the awsome WARRIORS now i may catch a little flac for this post LOL. but just had to ask. thanks Midnight Ray.

201 - 220 of 230 Posts