RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 230 Posts

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
We've all been members since Jan. 1970 sweet!! I wasn't even born yet lol. Also will we still get our forum support badges?

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Hi, Mark here, I'm one of the techs helping out with the conversion. Yes, we will be fixing (importing) all of the proper start dates, forum support badges, any missing PM's, attachments and the gallery. There's a lot of data, and we're working through it as fast as we can.

I'm watching for problems today so if you see anything awry, please let us know in this thread and we'll be on it ASAP.

Mark

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
hmmmm

well would you look at that...

yeah, that out of service screen popped right up last night and lookee here.

Nice. But is it user friendly?

·
Registered
416 Posts
The Items on eBay section brought over all the threads posted in that subforum, but the link to eBay with the Warrior specific search is missing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This thing is like the raider forum and honestly after looking it over I thought theirs was the outdated one. But now that I'm posting so easily from my phone I might like it. The only things I've seen so far that are bad differences are the home page isn't as inviting with the newest picture posts, when you jump to a recent forum topic you're at the begining of it. Not that bad just will take getting aquainted.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Looks to me a lot like the old one everyone was complaining about switching from and begged to go back to. I don't miss the last software at all.

Many thanks,
CAD

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
T...when you jump to a recent forum topic you're at the begining of it. Not that bad just will take getting aquainted.
To customize how you view a thread go to "User CP", at the top of the screen, then "edit options", on the left side-bar, then scroll down to "Thread Display Mode" and change the drop down menu to "Linear - Oldest first" or "linear - Newest first" depending on your viewing preference.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hmmm, seems like I'm a senior member as well. I'm supposed to be the "Permanent Newbie" ;-)

And just a thought...

Up at the top of the page, Where it says "RSWARRIOR COM"... Don't tell nobody but, four of those pictures are NOT of Warriors.
+1....

Oh, and I joined the site before I was born. COOL
Time travel?

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Site Migration

Excellent work Sean & techs ... the format is very similar to the Stromtrooper forum that i'm a member of .. thanks for the hard work
  • Will the TAGS work from the old software eventually?
  • There is no Edit button after posting to a thread and refreshing the screen
  • When jumping to Forums it's necessary for me to refresh my screen to be recognized :confused:
Thanks

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Thanks Sean and techs for your work.

What a great surprise to start the new year.

21 - 40 of 230 Posts