RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first I couldn't get my password reset for my original login so I joined again with a new Login name. Now I can't post pics and the threads I've found pertaining to this have not been helpful. Seems like alot of people have similar problems and I surprised how difficult this is.

I go to my profile and find no link to my gallery, I can't have gallery w/o pics, but can't upload pics w/o a gallery?

I'll keep trying until it works or someone can enlighten me.

Even with the difficulies I love this site and am glad I'm back (was in Iraq for a "short time")

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
As for getting a new password for you old login in, it is most likely sitting in your spam or bulk mail folder. Especially if you using email providers like yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc. Thats exactly where mine went when it was sent to me.

I have sent Carknee, the site admin, this thread so he can create gallery for you.

There currently is no way to directly upload a pic to a post,though. If you want to have a pic in a post,. you have to first host it elsewhere (or in your gallery when ready), like photobucket, link it here between IMG forum code.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.