RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my end, this site has been running quite slow for the last seven days. I have tried different accesses, (Google, Safari, and Firefox) and see no difference. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
repsol61 said:
Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
Yep. I thought it was just the lousy connection I have here at the motel, but other forums are running at their same old speeds. What the ****, the forum is free, I can live with whatever speed I get.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! At last the site is running like it used to!!!! I put in a high-compression CPU along with a racing catche, a modified USB and WOW!

OK, so I didn't do anything....but it is running much faster tonight.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
No issues for me on the mobile side of things...when it slows down, I throw the stoopidfone on the floor and restart it, and everything works fine again..I even fingered out how to put pics up over the phone..

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah, a week and two years........ I only noticed because my dads post was from a hotel, and he hasnt been in one lately
your right!
i did a google search instead of rswarrior search, for obvious reasons and found this old thread.
there are more recent threads too, but bottom line is nuttin on my computer is runnin slow like this website and this is the first time it happened to me....

·
Registered
558 Posts
your right!
i did a google search instead of rswarrior search, for obvious reasons and found this old thread.
there are more recent threads too, but bottom line is nuttin on my computer is runnin slow like this website and this is the first time it happened to me....

At least this thread isnt nine years old:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts