RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any progress on finding a sponsor for the site.....?
Do we need to get out and knock on some Yamaha doors.....
Just wondering..... still see the invitation but haven't heard anything.... I presume we are still looking. Is there an amount you we) need [?]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I will bring this up for reason's of my own. I believe Carknee is looking for an official "Yamaha" sponser for legality reason's of being able to post the Yamaha Label and graphics. As a forum member we can all help by scrowling down to the bottom of the screen and clicking on "Donate" and giving a little $$ to help cover the forum cost.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi Ed: Since you are not affiliated with carknee and your opinion is not influence by anything but your experience, Can you post a Fair amount of contribution to DONATE to the forum?
I been ask from members: How much can I donate?
Isn't to much? Isn't to little? do we have to donate every month?
Once a year?
How it is works?
I assure you if we have answers to this and some other information, there will be a lot of members that will contribute to keep this forum active and helpful to many Warriors owners, Thanks Ed

Paul

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I think thats a good question Alek.I have donated but it has left me thinking if it was enough or if I should donate monthly.I know this is only voluntary but it would be good to know an average number to donate.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I have had a few inquiries about being a sponsor. I have been rather busy the last couple weeks, and I will be for this one coming up. I am in the process of trying to get some info together for the companies who are interested.

I did want an official dealer so that members can get factory parts, but an aftermarket company may be OK too. I am stil trying to decide on that.

As for donations...
You do not need to donate anything at all
Any amount is appreciated and nothing is too little
I am thinking about changing up the donation symbol every year to keep things interesting, so once a year would be great.

Thanks
CarKnee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts