RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
As a suggestion I would ask if members would stop writing down "earth" in location, NO SH!T YOU LIVE ON EARTH. Having a proper location down really does help more then people might think. Not singling anyone out here either I just don't understand the secretcy
Maybe they are adding a little mystique to them. Now if you are looking to buy something from someone, I too would like to know where they are located before purchasing.

Some people would like not to be found. And if someone is looking for you, they can find you, but you never want to make it easy.

When I signed up for this site, I most likely listed my location as Planet Earth. After a while, I did not mind changing to the area I'm located in, not my actual city. But if you look in my 2,500 post, you might be able to figure out about where I live.

Maybe we should give the option of Parts Unknown like so many wrestlers back in the 1980s.

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
Yes I got that bro.

I'm suggesting the link is to the forum not the topic. Something similar could be done to the active topics page.

Still wish their was a way to use the polling feature for the Warrior of the month.

The active topics page is already linked there on the home page.
I'm suggesting the link is to the forum not the topic. Something similar could be done to the active topics page.

Still wish their was a way to use the polling feature for the Warrior of the month.

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
IMO the WOM areas get top billing in many ways already, its easy to find and easy to stumble-across so its a question of all of us encouraging participating members to vote and that requires they have spare time to view Albums. But it seems like fewer and fewer people have that time to spare. Especially in summer when its far too nice outside!

One thing I thought about was adding a banner-ad that would rotate thru the paid ads top-of-screen to encourage registered members to 'Remember to vote for Warrior of the Month" or some such. It would be pretty much free except a few moments of a savvy programmer's time.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
a banner-ad that would rotate thru... It would be pretty much free except a few moments of a savvy programmer's time.

HEEEELLLLOOOOOOO?!? V-scope programmers...any one out there? anyone paying attention (banging on pipe with a wrench) Hellooo??

61 - 65 of 65 Posts