RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was suckered into doing the laundry yesterday, but to my surprise I was paid for my suffering lol. As I pulled the clothes out of the washer, there sat some of that beautiful green stuff that we all love so dearly
.Anywho.... I just acquired some $ that the wifey doesn't know about and figured now is my chance to become a supporter.

My question is... Which moderator do I donate to? Do the moderators handle different parts of the site? Is there even a way to decide or is it just who ever I feel like donating to?

·
Administrator
28,390 Posts
IMHO Darstar and Sangathor put up with all our BS from a front-line position. Respects to Carknee, normally I donate to all three but when money is tight like this year I tend to think of Darkstar and Sangathor all alone in a cubbyhole room with half a warm beer and glazed-over eyes shaking their heads as they clean-up our jabbering. Its near-impossible for moderators to cover things like before, but IMO they do us a good service.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
IMHO Darstar and Sangathor put up with all our BS from a front-line position. Respects to Carknee, normally I donate to all three but when money is tight like this year I tend to think of Darkstar and Sangathor all alone in a cubbyhole room with half a warm beer and glazed-over eyes shaking their heads as they clean-up our jabbering. Its near-impossible for moderators to cover things like before, but IMO they do us a good service.

Sangathor got mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts