RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to all!! Let's show our appreciation with a donation to keep this wonderful site going. I've enjoyed this year immensely and am sure I'm not the only one:}:}

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Maybe a bribe will help to change my nickname from dude143a to Stevo???

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Happy New Year to all, this site has been a wealth of information and enjoyment for me since I bought my bike last year. I have purchased mods from 4m members, sold some used parts and even got a couple hats.. I think making a donation of some sort is the least all of us can do to help support this site and the best **** motorcycle on the planet.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I made my donation at midnight here on the east coast but I forgot about the time difference so it showed like 3 hours early,**** it!!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
same to you bro [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] me and my new dog "chopper" rang in the new year with some good drink, music, and a big fat cigar [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] that lasted about 15 or 20 minutes then we hit the rack and it was lights out for the chicken[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] happy new years everyone[8D]quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

Done, Happy new year rswarrior.com and all its members

·
Registered
248 Posts
Happy new year every one!!!!!!!!!!Every one on this site should donate something to show their support for this wealth of information at our finger tips.Maybe their will be a warrior of the month this year or a new give away

·
Registered
362 Posts
This site is great! Not to mention, I stumbled upon this site as I was looking to purchase my first cruiser of any manufacturer and you guys totally steered me towards the Warrior. Never looked back. +1 on the Donations!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Insert Image:

16.16 KB

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Done, done and done.

I find it interesting that CarKnee and the moderators even donate to the site. Along with everything that they do all year to help keep this the best site on the internet and they still support it by donating. My hats off to them, Many Thanks!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts