RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how long it takes for the site supporter confirmation. I donated a couple weeks ago. No big deal just wanna register for the site giveaway.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I have a few people who donated to the site but did not give me their site username. I cant give people the star if they dont tell me who they are.

Please send me an email telling me:
1. Your Pay Pal email address
2. The date you donated
3. Your site user name

Thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hello, I'll be breif as possible , i have search in ever spot I'm able on rswarrior before asking this question please forgive me if I overlook a site that addresses this . MY problem is my OIL LIGHT will not go off on my 2002 warrior . I have AIS removed , church's V-bak, samsom ripsaw, PC111usb (no map) but bike seem to run strong compared to my roadstar 1600 I have'nt had the bike but a couple months, started doing mods as soon as i got the bike, but now am afraid to ride it because of engine light staying on. I check oil level , has no engine noise other than pipes an V_bak ( which i love ) but that light is keeping me from riding. THERE are no shops in my area with dyno or anybody that owns a warrior. PLEASE help [email protected]

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wailen - A fourm moderator will probably move your question to the technical topics soon. You will get the proper attention in that section. As to your question, sorry, but I have no answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 03 XV1700 Warrior had white smoke coming from exhaust, now when i try to start it soon as you take your finer off start button it cuts out? could it be a sensor playing up help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts