RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, It wasn't much but I wanted to be one of the first site supporters for 06. Come on people, This site save us all a TON on dealer costs. I appreciate you all..give a little everyone!!

BTW..It's 12:18 here...(central time)..HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
yeah, i'm guilty, time to donate. i will look into donating after i check my balance with my savings. even if i'm broke after xmas, i plan on supporting. [8D]quote:Originally posted by condrons

Yeah, It wasn't much but I wanted to be one of the first site supporters for 06. Come on people, This site save us all a TON on dealer costs. I appreciate you all..give a little everyone!!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I'm in. I appreciate the site and the work that goes into keeping it running smoothly. Thanks!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lot's of excellent ideas on this site. Thanks everyone. Figured I would donate too. If you're given something, give something back. It's a Karmic thing, can't just keep taking and taking. Sooner or later it all comes back around to kick you in the butt.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
You should have to pay double what everyone else gives! With all of the trouble you cause the moderators have to watch you like a hawk.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I Just wanted to start the new year off on the right note.[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif] I'm looking forward to another year apologizing for your behavior.[8D]quote:Originally posted by condrons

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by condrons

Shut up!! Shut.......up.......!!!! You had me at hello.....You had me at hello!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Dave

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know what you mean, if it wasn't for the money, I would have been kicked off a long time ago! Kinda like they only keep you around for your Dragons tail experience![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] (certainly not for your charm![:0])

My goal is to do more "ball bustin" than anyone has ever seen in one place. [8D]

Speakin of that, I can't help but notice you haven't opened up your wallet yet xharleyrdr....what's the deal? Don't give me any crap about Christmas spending...got off the cash!

quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

You should have to pay double what everyone else gives! With all of the trouble you cause the moderators have to watch you like a hawk.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I Just wanted to start the new year off on the right note.[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif] I'm looking forward to another year apologizing for your behavior.[8D]quote:Originally posted by condrons

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have been carrying many of you deadbeats for years. Time to pay (haha!) Happy New Year everyone. This is one site I don't mind one bit making an annual donation too.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am no longer a freeloader, just became a Site Supporter. Man was that easy & with that slick automation, I already have my star!!!

Thanks for Everything!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts