RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has something happened? Yesterday and today (so far) it has been taking @ 3 min. to connect to the site from my favorites list. If I do connect to the site it takes forever to switch between forums. So long in fact I have been opening another browser so I have something to do while I wait.
I have DSL and have not been having any trouble at any other sites.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi VikingWarrior, yes that seems to happen from time to time, seem's to be worse at the weekends, I guess when most people are on the net. I have DSL also and mine was the same. There has been many posts in the past on the same topic, then it gets better and we all forget about it .. lol

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
This is the first time in front of my computer in a while for me... yes it has been horrible sinc last night when I tried at a friends house.

I will talk with the hosting people again tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yes it has been slow and no its not the internet. Here is a good link for checking internet traffic.http://www.internettrafficreport.com/namerica.htm.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
This "HOST" Bites! This site has nothing but problems, day after day. I would have "FIRED" them a long time ago if I was paying for the service. It gets very frustrating trying to log on then when you finally do get on you can't get to forums or you get "timeout" "server error" "busy server" "try again" too many excuses! Time for a new "Host"!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I have to agree, the performance we're seeing from this host this weekend really sucks. I need my fix man so I am resorting to opening Delphi windows just to have *something* to read about Warriors and Roadies.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It is most likely a server problem. I have a bunch of other sites hosted here and they are all ok. If it were a weekeday the problem would have been resolved that day. Unfortunetely it is sunday, and I cant do anything.

CarKnee

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
We all know its not you CarKnee, just venting about the Host. I got so desperate I even posted on Delphi today! I actually felt like a newbie!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
What's Delphi?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I couldn't even get on at all Sunday[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Big bummer! I am glad I wasn't the only one. CarKnee, did you ever find any progress with all the traces and pings people sent you?

TJ

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
This host can ping this! Hey, the site is back up and working. When everything is working this can be a real great forum, just the history behind this host has not impressed me.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Thank God it seems to be back up and running. I was having withdrawals this past weekend. It made me realize that my computer is a just another Warrior accessory.

·
Registered
756 Posts
SLOW!!!

****...i wish i could get UP to the SLOW stage. I haven't been able to get past the **** Home Page for 3 days now. It took 15 minutes to get to it this time. Then another 5 minutes to get to this section.

Whoever has the servers needs to get their act together.

I'd hate to hafta go back to delphi...BUT i ain't got patience enough for this!!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Relax there, wild Bill, I'm sure it's being resolved as we speak. ****, yesterday I couldn't even get this far. It seems to be running almost up to speed right now. If you have to wait more than a minute or so, hit refresh. I usually don't wait for more than 10 seconds before I'm hitting the refresh button.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I was on the phone with the VP of the hosting company today. I will be a little nastier tomorrow, as I havent been able to get on at all tonight until now!

Everyone please be patient.
Sorry,
CarKnee

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tell them if they dont smarten up they'll have bunch of irate bikers paying them a visit .. that might wake me up .. lol

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Another "Gateway Timeout" please try again! ****, while I was tryinhg to post this got another Reload Again!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I have been surfin the board for the last half an hour and it's been working perfectly for me(everbody knock on your desks).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts