RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife IM's me on a price of a new 06 Cobalt here in Houston. Tell her it sounds like a good deal. I finally get out of meeting to call her back and she says too late, already bought the bike! Happy Fathers day. Soo, it looks like I am the proud new owner of a 06 Cobalt Warrior! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Supposed to go pick it up tomorrow.

Too bad I am now broke so mods will have to wait a little while.. Just to remove the early mod speculation! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I have been on this forum lurking and admiring the Warrior for 2 years! Looks like I may finally be participating!!!!!!

Still shocked. Will owe the wife big time, now!! [8D] She is definately a special person...

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Welcome Hi-C,....sounds like the wife is deserving of a very special dinner and a big Thank you Smooch from her man......to be so lucky!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks like you can finally post some pics now that you have a "model" dammit![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Ride safe and congrats.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all... Seems last time I posted a question here, someone told me to "Git 'er done". Guess my wife decided to stop waiting on me and take matters into her own hands! [8D]

Anyway, I need to truck this baby home, won't go into reasons, so I need to make me a wheel chock to keep it from sliding around in the truck. I am summizing the front tire is @ 3.5" wide and from the middle for the tire to the front is @ 11". If these sound right, I will be doin' some construction this evening...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Congrats! great bike great wife. I also have a blue 06 and I love it. Also I was going to get a "new" blue 02 but the wife talked me into getting the new one!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Dude, is your wife single by any chance?

Only if this is some type of April fools joke... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] (Kidding)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Congrats and welcome.
Give that wife off yours a big diamont ring when you get in to some money after that it's all going to the MOD's

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ditto to all the previous replies and welcome to the Warrior World Hi-C!

Post us on your first ride... that's always a hoot! LOL
Congrats and Happy Father's Day
Tim
/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
826 Posts
****, does she have any married sisters...I ain't picky.

Congrats man. You are gonna LOVE this bike.

BTW, the bike fits fine in the back of a pickup w/o any kind of wheel chock. Just point it into the far right corner, pull the tire over to the far left side, put the kickstand down and put your tiedowns on. Mine made it from OKC to the Dragon like that..no problems at all.

Enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts