RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I know there's already a few of these photo threads.... so why not another? Anyone who has Tricky Air or a rigid replacement please post pics. I've spent the last hour searching old "rigid" and "tricky air" posts to find few pics
. They can be a quick reference and quite helpful when looking for ideas and such. I've always wanted to drop my warrior (but the wife says NO) so in the mean time I'll dream bout it.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had to edit that one eh TECK? lol. Well as soon as I sell this Malibu I'm hoping to convience the wifey to let me keep $500 of it for the bike. That'll get me a set of prostreetwarrior's exhaust and the CI rigid replacement (yes I've read likeevery post bout it lol). I ride in town mostly now so no biggy.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts

TRICKY AIR RIDE, As low as she goes. Pipes almost sit on the ground.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
If you must do the slammed thingy you should go with Tricky. Your lower back and kidneys will thank you for not going rigid. I had an old styled Tricky Air shock on a custom R* that I owned. The shock developed a leak and the bike would basically ride like a rigid with no shocks to soften bumps in the road. I hit a rather large pot hole once and it took a full 6 months for my lower back to recover. Personally, I would stick with a lowering kit (adjustable or PCS lowering links).

2 cents

·
Registered
780 Posts
It is not a rigid or Tricky Air, but here is mine slammed with an adjustable lowering link.

·
Registered
780 Posts
royale5 said:
rdarnitall said:
It is not a rigid or Tricky Air, but here is mine slammed with an adjustable lowering link.

WOW, I didn't think you could get that low with the links!

Jon, it just depends on how you set it up. I decided that I only wanted to be able to go slightly higher than stock, so I made all of the adjustmant down from there. I can actually drop it down just about onto the tire. For comfort and not worrying about bottoming out, I have found that lowering it about 2 1/2" works best for me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts