RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you DFW locals may know, Bridget (the fiance') and I are expecting my first child in January, so what a great idea to have a party!

Details

when: Saturday December 06, 2008 - 7pm(1900) til ?

Where: 3514 Windsor St, Irving Texas

Beer (coors light and Bud Light)and appetizers will be on hand, as well as cokes and softdrinks, for those not inclined to drink! If you drink somthing else, feel free to bring it....

Bike parking (depending on weather) will be in front of my house(plenty of room), and plenty of room for cars across the street at the elementary school.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
RSVP'ing my regrets, but congrats, I had my first baby 18 months ago. I had to get a mini-van, but I also got a Warrior the same week, that pissed of my wife!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I will be there for a couple hours at least. Maybe like 7-9. I have a b-day party I also have to try to get to that night.... I'll be on the Warrior!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats on the new addition Bro! I have a two year old and wouldn't trade him for the world. You'll never forget that first smile she'll give you. Aw jezz, I'm gettin' kinda misty over here.[:'(]

·
Registered
6 Posts
don't think i'm gonna make it, i'll be working up twards the sherman/denison area this weekend, but i'm lookin forward to coming to a party soon!

·
Registered
361 Posts
"Diapers and baby donations gratefully appreciated"

I'm not donating my babies or anyone else's-- besides, you'll have your hands full with one at time.

Congrats!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll stop by but dont know how long I can stay. My daughter wont let me stay long.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Sorry I missed it Jason, would loved to have got together with everyone. Too much going on with my kids yesterday. Well congrats anywho. We will have to meet up for a Hardley Abelson ride one of these days, afore that kid shows up.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
You should have seen all the bikes that were there. It was totally awesome!!! The coolest 'baby shower' ever.... Iam proud to say I was the only one on a Warrior. Jason, you're gonna have to have another one of these a little while after the baby's born so we can all see her. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts