RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site seems to be doing the same thing it was a little while ago. The pages hang when loading, sometimes they just hang and hang until the reload button it pushed, sometimes it takes a few clicks of the reload button...

Anyone else?

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Same here. When I see it hang while trying to contact the ad page, I just hit reload.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I think it's your connections.. I'm using a total of three different pc's and not one of them has hung up yet.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
FYI

Sure seems slow. I get 600-700kB downloads from most high speed sites (except my own [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] LOL) but it seems that ever since the move rswarrior did slow down quite a bit. Just tried to access the member page and it did not come back in 30+ sec.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
I am on dial up still. Any page and site slow. But This site is no slower than the others. And only 1 time has it froze since the down time. So I am actually better than before.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Are we back to the "waiting on the www.google.ads" again?

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is better now. One thing I am experiencing is that the page will load a little bit, stop then all of a sudden it will burst open. Tough to describe, but it isn't a smooth load.

Insert Image:

93.75KB

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Only 37.72 seconds to generate the first page of the members list.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Same slow loading here....I just clicked on the members list and this is copied straight from the bottom of the page:

This page was generated in 40.64 seconds.

Some pages snap and some I usually hit reload about 2-3 times. The members page I let go until it came up. I'm on a fast Cable modem and its just started since the server change.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts