RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I don't have pictures. I did my first burnout on the warrior a week ago....I was wasted in my garage.....& my wife came home just in time to bust me. Funny wifey didn't like the burnt rubber smell in the house that WEEK.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
HURD said:
I don't have pictures. I did my first burnout on the warrior a week ago....I was wasted in my garage.....& my wife came home just in time to bust me. Funny wifey didn't like the burnt rubber smell in the house that WEEK.
Inside the garage!?!? Nice. I've been tempted to do that myself, but I live in an apartment, with neighbors directly above my garage. I'm pretty sure the noise would upset a bunch of people. Didn't even think about the burnt rubber smell.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
papawheelie said:
HURD said:
Inside the garage!?!? Nice. I've been tempted to do that myself, but I live in an apartment, with neighbors directly above my garage. I'm pretty sure the noise would upset a bunch of people. Didn't even think about the burnt rubber smell.

Ihad the door open! She has no appreciation for the work I put in to be a bada$$ biker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts