RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoking Hot 04 Electric Blue Kawasaki ZX10R trade for Warrior or $6800 (Kissimmee, FL)

For sale or trade is my pride and joy. 2004 Electric Blue Kawasaki ZX10R with only 9K miles on her. $6800 Good tires, brakes, sprockets, chain and all fluids changed. She’s been fully maintained and needs absolutely nothing. Repsol Synthetic oil only. She is in perfect shape. Not one scratch on it! It lives in my garage and under cover at all times. I wipe her completely down after each and every ride. The bike is in showroom condition. This bike has never been raced or abused. It has been driven by a very mature driver. Prior owner was an experienced rider as well. I am the second owner. I have all the accessories that came with the bike including the factory Manual. Looking to sell only because I’ve been on sport bikes for over 16 years and now going to move onto a cruiser. Please do some research on this bike it is considered one of the most beastly ZX10R’s ever produced! The 04-05 models are a highly sought after model. This is definitely not a good starter bike as these bikes have incredible amounts of power! The following mods have been done and the engine is completely untouched and stock. Will consider even trade for a Yamaha Warrior of equal value and condition. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. [email protected] Test drives are only given with full amount cash in hand. I’m sure you understand that part. Clean title on hand! Thank you for viewing.

Puig – Dark Smoke Windscreen
Area P – Carbon Fiber Exhaust
GPR – Adjustable Steering Damper
Hot Bodies – Integrated L.E.D. turn signals and stop lights
Tag eliminator kit – Relocated tag to swing arm and made vertical to stay legal

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Re: Beautifull 2004 Electric Blue Kawasaki Zx10R Perfect Shape!!! - $6800 (Kissimmee, FL) or trade for Warrior

Probably need to post some pics.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Beautifull 2004 Electric Blue Kawasaki Zx10R Perfect Shape!!! - $6800 (Kissimmee, FL) or trade for Warrior

Thanks, I was working on that.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

bump

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

bump for new pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: Smoking Hot 04 Electric Blue Kawasaki ZX10R trade for Warrior or $6800 (Kissimmee, FL)

LoL, I Just SOLD my 04 Kawi ZX-10, SAME COLOR YEAR AND ALL.. mine had all stock though.... funny we went to the same bike... i picked up my warrior for under 5k and sold my 10for 6k.... if you cant find a trade, my suggestion is do what i did, put your 10 on craigslist.. watch for good deals on warriors, when you sell your 10, scoop up a warrior for a good price, this way your not a the mercy of the bike someone has that is willing to trade..... you may end up w/ some extra $$ in your pocket too... i purchsed some tools and a lift w/ the $$ i had left and still have a sweat ride :) GOOD LUCK MAN...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Smoking Hot 04 Electric Blue Kawasaki ZX10R trade for Warrior or $6800 (Kissimmee, FL)

Hey bud,

Thanks for the direction. She's up on craigs list aswell. Waitingto see what comes up there. I've got another one for ya.Itoo hadabusait was a 04 LE (wht) prior to this one. She was all stock except the Yoshi pipes and lots of other cosmetic items.I am looking forward toacquiring aWarrior.There has been what appears to be some good deals out there. I just have to first sell my ZX10R. I've also placed it on sportbikes.net aswell. Again thanksfor your input.Ride safe and enjoy that Warrior.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

bump

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Bump

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts

If only I was young again and still immortal! Beautiful bike BTW. I don't understand why it is taking so long to sell. Although, NADA is showing average retail at $5833. Yours is low miles but will the market handle an extra $1,000?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks bud,

Yea I'm aware if the Nada. KBB is slightly higher. I would be flexible if the right offer comes along. I've also set price to corispond to the condition of the bike. I've seen the bikes out there in not the greatest condition going for $6-6500. The pricing in the NADA is a general value estimator. Not to mention i'm in no rush. For someone looking for a dependable fully maintained bike that's never abused this would be it. My ears are open for reasonable offers. The maket is weak right now. But I can hold off. I do appreciate the info.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

*******6500.00*******

·
Registered
0 Posts

I like you bike and im looking to trade for a sport bike or trade in at a dealership. I have the red 2008 posted for sale awhile back. I would def need some cash with it though. Take a look and see what you think. I think mines setting at 26xx something miles now. You can email me at [email protected] or if its after 4 pm at [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks for the offer bud, but I'm looking to sell or find an even trade. Thanks for the inquirey.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

bump

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

SOLD!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts