RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may or may not remember that I dumped my bike in June, and had been looking for parts to get it back on the road. Well, today was the day! Went out with my cousin(gentleman in photo) for 4-5 hours to work out any bugs, and thankfully, there were zero hiccups! She's back, and badder than ever. Feels good to be back on her.

While she was down, I did a left side clean up, FPR relocation, brand new Oem tank, rear peg delete, rear belt cover delete, redid a bunch of wiring, plugs/oil and new grips.

Ive also ordered a set of Graffeo Pipes, so those are coming. And I plan on doing a fender Bob, side ount plate and possibly air ride or lowering links.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Great looks good... Congratz on getting your warrior back on road.

Now how did u find a brand OE fuel tank

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great looks good... Congratz on getting your warrior back on road.

Now how did u find a brand OE fuel tank

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Found a local(in my province) guy who was hoarding it. But I paid a premium. Cost me $1700 Canadian all said and done(including shipping)

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
I’m confused ( great that you got your beast back up and running ) about the OEM tank. I thought that any Warrior tank was made by Yamaha. I do know some are trying to manufacture fibre glass ones as the metal tanks are hard to get😎😎🐝

·
Registered
161 Posts
I’m confused ( great that you got your beast back up and running ) about the OEM tank. I thought that any Warrior tank was made by Yamaha. I do know some are trying to manufacture fibre glass ones as the metal tanks are hard to get😎😎🐝
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer = Yamaha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He had a "new in box Tank" purchased from several years ago. Bought it as a spare. Ultimately sold the bike and didn't need the tank. So, now I have it.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
Wow serious cash for a serious score.!
I see old post here from 04-06 for perfect tanks going for 200-250. Those days are long gone .
Nice work

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow serious cash for a serious score.!
I see old post here from 04-06 for perfect tanks going for 200-250. Those days are long gone .
Nice work
Yeah, I'm not happy about paying a premium. But suplly/demand dictate prices. And at this point, if I paid $500 for a used damaged tank, it would have cost me 5-700 to have is fixed/painted, so I'd be in to it for about what it cost for a new one. And the new tank is always the better option, for me. I like perfect.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
Hey No Argument Here, I think Everybody here would agree with you.
Brand New OEM 👍👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts