RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I had to sell my bike. I discovered this forum back in 2002 or 2003 when I was overseas anticipating getting my bike permit in North Dakota. I couldn't afford a Warrior at the time so I had to settle on a Vstar 650. Fast forward to 2007, and another job transfer to Florida...I was able to finally get a low-mileage 2005 Black Cherry Warrior from an older gentleman who was terrified of the beast. Over the years I have utilized this forum for helpful tips, camaraderie, buying and selling stuff. I've met some pretty cool people on this forum. I was around when certain brothers had financial issues and we all passed the hat and gave what we could. This was and still is the best **** forum on the internet, as far as I am concerned. Admittedly, I haven't been active in a bit but I always stop in when I have the time. I just wanted to say thanks to the OG's who selflessly gave their knowledge, time, wisdom and understanding to answering this newbie's questions redundant as they were. I might get another Warrior in the future...we'll see. Keep the shiny side up fellas...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
**** we will miss ya so don't go to far away.

And I will admit this is truly the greatest forum EVER and I am on a few.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Suck$ that u had to sell the warrior...

Stick around, and dont be a stranger...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts