RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gives with the site It's been so slow lately? Maybe its time this site start ask for yearly donations to help move the site to a better hosting source. I'm all for anything that will give me my Warrior fix faster. Not bitching just letting you know that this subscriber would help out monetarily if need be. This site dose and its worked well for them.http://pub114.ezboard.com/byamahar6messagenet

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Hey SMZ, I noticed it too. It is real slow!

I was on the phone with them this morning, and the temporarilty fixed it, but it needs it again. I cant do anything about it now, but tomorrow morning I will.

They ARE getting more T1's (3 I believe) real soon. Anyone who knows, knows that AT&T is not quick to install these things. They have been waiting, and waiting, but it is down to the final (days, or weeks) before they are up and running!

These new T1s should take care of all problems! If not, then yes... I will be moving web hosts to a faster, more reliable, company.

For those who dont know... T1's are a wee bit faster than cable modem. They will have three more of them serving up pages to you guys!

CarKnee

·
Registered
72 Posts
CarKnee,

Thanks for the update. Let us know when they get the T1's connected. I'd really like some speed for the best bike site on the internet. Thanks again for providing this site. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be soon!

·
Registered
421 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Hey SMZ, I noticed it too. It is real slow!
CarKnee
cark nees, try havin em put a pc3 in the machine. maybe that'll help give it the needed boost! this site is now slower than my beater bike-meanstreak.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
well, when this site is down, everybody is welcome to come babble on my site forums until it comes back up again. It's got multiple OC-12 lines, running on nice fast/stable unix servers. Withdrawls are a terrible thing, hate to see anybody go insane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts