RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have seen that bike before, or should I say I've seen pictures of that bike before. I have been searching the web for Palhegyi Designs web page, to find out about the rear fender, I can't find anything for Palhegyi except for Rainfall runoff reports from some guy with the same name. Do you know how to get in touch with this guy, Jeff Palhegyi?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Lionheartleo posted his phone number once as 619-579-4959 although I have never bothered to give old Jeff a jingle.

·
Registered
157 Posts
This is the response I got from Lynnwood Motorsports
The rear fender on this bike is a one off hand laid fiberglass fender. You can try Barons.com for a fender that is close. I understand that some of the custom stuff from these same companies is sold through Barons. The tail light is also custom by Radiance some where in Sandiago CA. Not trying to avoid your question but we don't have available contacts with these companies. This bike was build for Yamaha as a show bike and when they were done showing it we purchased it through channels at Yamaha Factory as a complete bike.
Good Luck.
System Admin.
Jim

·
Registered
157 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EDB

FYI:

Radiantz Inc
1938 N Batavia St # F, Orange, CA 92865
Phone: (714) 974-7461

Flexable tail light mat'l
http://www.cycletechmotorcycles.com/customizing.html

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Got December issue of V-Twin Mag. There is a really cool, warrior in it with Barons Parts including the Bomber rear Fender.. They also state it has Barons radius bars, but they look more like, their Bomber bars, Can anyone confirm????

Kyle

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Also, does anyone know where to get the Aircover used on this bike?????
I really like the look, maybe its custom????
ANYONE ???

Kyle

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sangathor - The August 02' issue of Motorcycle Cruiser list the same number for Pahlegyi Designs as you have. If you haven't seen the issue dig one up, the "Midnight Warrior" is pretty Slick.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Macwarrior i think that is the air ram from the speed warrior. I've been wanting one of those for a while but cant seem to get it without ordering the whole 5000.00 kit. Stupid if you ask me. If anyone finds out different please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
hey guys, jeff pahlagy is not owned by yamaha, he has his own shop. yamaha contracts exclusively with his shop for all their customs, just like cobra uses denny berg. yamaha gives him free reign as long as he doesn't loose the "yamaha essence" when he does a bike over. i talked with him back in april about the set up for the performance machine parts and modifications to the silver bike, he was pretty cool about everything i asked, but i got the impression he's busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest so i didn't chew up that much of his time. as a matter of fact i considered doing the same fender design for my warrior this winter except mine will hopefully be hugging the rear tire <1" away with any luck i'll be able to attach it to two different places underneath the swing arm so the fender will appear to be floating over the tire. ....back to grinding and bending.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I'm wondering about the rear wheel on that bike and the brake setup. It almost looks like the disk has been moved to the other side. Is this possible? The Bike is sitting about 40 miles from here and I should go take a look at it but it'd be easier if somebody else has an answer

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
THat black bike has made an appearance on this board before... I love that tail light and fender, chromed rims, blah blah blah...

SICK BIKE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts