RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALOT of new members this year in the SoCal Area and I'm proposing, We meet up at the Long Beach Motorcycle Swap Meet at Veterns Stadium around 11:00-11:30am, Go inside and look around or head off someplace for lunch.

I'm looking for suggestions in the Long Beach area for lunch.

I figure something short, Who Know's we might hate each other on sight and push each others bikes over!:eek: J.K.:D

Anyways, Me and the Miss's are going to head down there. I'm looking for that unobtanium KTM air filter cage, but thats no big deal.

Let me know what you think?

G

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Looking forward

I might be able to make this ride if I make it back on time for it from my fishing trip. I'll keep checking in........

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
You and the wife could even stay here the night before since you have such long way to go. Then we could head on down together.;)

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick

Thanks for the offer. We will be leaving from Chino Hills, so it really isn't that far.

I actually use to make that exact same drive everyday.

G
You and the wife could even stay here the night before since you have such long way to go. Then we could head on down together.;)

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the Old School, O.G. Members. Hope they show up like Rx-Warrior, 357Warrior and Kichigai.

Of course I am also looking forward to meeting some of the new folks, I haven't meet in person too. Rquest, Yunebug, Racermutt. JoeyAllessi, TerryK etc, this list is huge!

Then of course the people I have met, Newarorder, TribalMr2, oneinrythem, arunaworldkid. Gazoo

hey gotta get back to work.

g

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Not part of this, but the Yard House in Long Beach is right on the water, has good food, and over 100 beers on tap. Just sayin....

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
THATS!!!! What I'm talking bout!!!

Hey Bro, I'm gonna make it to the Bar next Sat night to see you guys play. I'll be packed up like some beemer fool, but, I'll be on the Warrior!

G
Right-on, heads up....my singer lost his voice this week! we were gunna cancel but decided to just go for it, hopefully it will be back for the gig...if not, well we'll just have to turn it into a party....wish us luck!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry I missed your call today!! Me so busy trying to pack all my junk before moving to fullerton this month, with my new job and playing drums for two band it's almost impossible to find a time to pack.

Anyway, I'm definitely in too!! Right now, my bike is in between mods, with new tracker bar, planning to get new grips and ss throttle cable. Hopefully I could find a time to finally rattle can paint my bike too before June 24th. Well I might be running a little late but I will definitely show this time!!! =)

·
Registered
100 Posts
As far as I know, I'm in. :0) Roscoe's is a Long Beach landmark and I second the choice!

Also, we should stop by Yellow Devil Gear Exchange - the first consignment motorcycle gear shop! I know the owner, Jessica Prokup - who you might have seen in ModJob 2 via eBay Motors?

modJOBS2 presented by Allstate | eBay Motors

Great shop, unbelievable prices (I sound like an advertisement, I know), and quality gear.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Figures. Im working 2pm to midnight on the 24th. I start vacation on the 26th so I think ill get busted if I call in sick lol. Man that sounds good too.

Gary for some reason my tablet wont let me open your message. Ill open it when the computer is back available. Hopefully see you soon and all the new guys. Gazoo

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GAZOO It is good to hear from you Bro! Hey bud if you have a Tuesday off and want to do the Crest give me a Call. 909-973-2234.

G

Figures. Im working 2pm to midnight on the 24th. I start vacation on the 26th so I think ill get busted if I call in sick lol. Man that sounds good too.

Gary for some reason my tablet wont let me open your message. Ill open it when the computer is back available. Hopefully see you soon and all the new guys. Gazoo

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I should be able to make it, but have to leave around 1:00pm-1:30pm to help out at a cub scout event. Would be nice to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks for letting me know.

Kich

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Dang Kich....I see you're up late too.....I drank way too much coffee today....LOL.....If I do go, you want to meet up somewhere? Maybe somewhere off of 405S in West side

I should be able to make it, but have to leave around 1:00pm-1:30pm to help out at a cub scout event. Would be nice to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks for letting me know.

Kich

1 - 20 of 91 Posts