RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7518 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an event that I've started going to every Wednesday night. In the past couple weeks, I've meet a few other Warrior riders at this event. It's a very laid back atmosphere with mostly that other kind of bike but there are quite a few metrics. They have a roped off parking area for bikes only that is patrolled by security guards. It would be great if more RSW's could make it out. Perhaps a pre-event meeting could be arranged in the future for us to all ride in together. Anyway, come check it out.

http://www.angelfire.com/ex/66cg/bike_night.htm

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hey Jared..... Didn't see you there tonight. What happened? I will be there next week waiting for more warriors. Only one other warrior showed up tonight. When I went out to see who it was, he was gone. Hope to see more next week......

The other midnight warrior.......

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that. I had every intention to go tonight but my co-worker and I were working on a project for work until after 7:00. I will be there next week, though.

Jared

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by midnight_run

Dude, that is way out there! At least from where I'm at. Have you gone?

I have gone a few times. That's too bad that you're so far away. But I'm sure that you guys down there have cool hang outs that are just too far for us to make it to.

The main reason that I posted this subject is to try to catch the interest of the other rsw riders in the area. I know that the first couple years that I was riding, I didn't know of any of the bike nights going on. So I thought that I'd bring this one to everyone's attention so that those that could make it possibly would come out for a good time.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey beau323 do you have a midnight warrior? I was at the Route 66 Grill last night with the stock Indigo 04. Went all around looking for the owner of the midnight warrior, but no success.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yes that was me. I was having dinner inside with my wife and friends. I will be there again next wednesday. My buddy and I are setting up a couple margarita machines for advertising(rentals). Maybe we'll meet up next time you make it there.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bumping this up to hopefully get a group together for this Wednesday. Anyone interested in meeting up and riding in together? Let's make our presence known.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Since everyone comes in from different directions, I figured that an easy meet up location would be at the gas station on the North-east corner of Sierra Hwy and Solidad. Then we'd shoot down the street for bike night. I'm open on what time to meet. I know that you're more restricted so just name the time and I'll be there. Everyone else is invited as well.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
hey guys i work on sierra and soledad. in the boot barn shopping area. at majestic homes, i get off around 630 7pm and then go to my brothers on sand cyn . to pick up my warrior and my brother with his hardly.(don`t hold it against him) hehe but i`m tryin to be there weds. night.
frank (wmfrow)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Issues brewing at work, I may not be able to get there, but I will try. the earliest I can get there is 7:00. If all of you decide to show earlier PM me a cell phone number so I can find you when I get there. Last week beau323 and I were both there, but since we have never met we couldn't find each other.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
i met 4 of them 2 weeks ago hope to see everyone tonight . i get off around the same time but i`ll be there

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would have to say that there was a good turn-out of Warriors tonight. Yes it was only about half a dozen of us but we recruited another rider that had never heard of this forum. Hopefully he'll be signing on soon.

It was great seeing everyone and look forward to next week. Perhaps there will be a few more riders that make it.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

Well its about 120 miles

So What's the problem......your bike can't go 120 mi. [?][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Rnadom Guy understates the evening!! Had an awesome time meeting Random Guy, Beau 323 and new guy Jeff. Wmfrow, sorry I missed your calls, too much noise to hear my phone. Now that everyone is swapping cell numbers should be easier to meet up next week. In addition we saw two other warriors cruise thru but they left before we could connect with them. At the end Random Guy decided he needed a new rear tire, so he gave the remaining crowd a show with an awesome stationary burn-out. Great fun roaring out of the place together! Bismarck, we were talking about Cycle Image, might be worth the 120 miles to come join us some time!! A lot of interest in the Tahoe/ Reno run in September. Look forward to a larger group next Wednesday. Let's keep this thing going.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
On a side note, first impressions are interesting. When Beau323 and Random Guy came up to me last night to meet me, the first thing Random Guy does is feel the bottom of my peg scrapers (I have to admit, mine are virgins. Obviously his are not!!)

·
Registered
18 Posts
****! sounds like an awesome night... i can't make it on wed 6/15 but i'm gonna "do or die" the following Wed. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Matt

1 - 20 of 7518 Posts