RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 7518 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I was at work and beau323 and his better half came in to my work and i had the pleasure of talking and meeting them, looking forward to riding with them after there vacation, (vacation lucky dogs) not sure about weds. night but for sure the next one i`m still trying to get out of baby sitting girlfriends kids,hehe i might just put my foot down. cant wait to meet everyone

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
also i met random guy 2 weeks ago and saw his pegs all i can say is nopee not me, my bones would take longer to heel then his.hehe and classic55 thanks for the phone call on my girl friend phone she gave me the message

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
whos going to be at route 66 wend. night i might have gotten ouy of baby sitting.hehe told her i may have to work, (i know i`m a bad boy)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I will definitely be there. But first I must replace my tires. Second front and third rear in the three months that I've had her. I also need to put new steel on the boots. Ground one off this weekend on Latigo in the Santa Monica's, and several others are threatening to jump off. Maybe I should get a harder steel.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I am planning on being there, wmfrw looking forward to finally meeting you face to face. What are the odds that Random Guy will leave a little bit of rubber from his new rear tire in the parking lot??? Will probably be a little after 7:00 for me. Anyone trying to meet up and ride in together?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I will be there early. Then have to take off for a bit. Then come back again around 8:30 or so. In-n-out, but I'll be there. Hope to see more warriors again this week. See you guys........

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
it will be nice meeting you too. i`ll probably get out 700pm i`ll know more tomorrow, on how the day goes, and how busy it is. but i will be there. no idea about random guy. he seems to go through alot of slippers on his warrior and his feet, (hehe)looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
It's only like 85 miles for me, but in traffic that would be Horrible. I went up to Pasadena one day in traffic and even with splitting lanes the whole way it still took me an hour and a 1/2. If we could get some other OC riders down for it, I might be down.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
that would be grrreeaaatttt if every one from oc and around here could be there and ride in to gether, i can see it now all the peoples faces saying what the ****?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Kevin, how bad a ride would it be for O.C. guys to arrive at say 8:30? A week from tommorrow war4mat says he will be there for the first time, maybe a week from tommorrow is enough time to get some more O.C. guys and other L.A/ Ventura guys to commit!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
That'll make it a late night for a school night, but I would be down if I can get some of the other guys to do it with me.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Awesome. If for some reason that doesn't work it's time to start getting everyone thinking about a July run at some mid location, maybe another Angeles Crest run. I am good for July 2nd, 9th, 10, 16th or 17th.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
i`ll be seeing you guys that make it to night, i`m hopeing to be there around 7pm if not sooner depending on my boss and how pissed he gets when i leave

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sorry that I left so early this evening. The girl that I was with needed to get home. I'll be around later next week.

As for leaving a layer or two of my tire in the parking lot, I will only do that to show up some chump that thinks that he's the only cool guy around.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
i had a feeling something was up. beau showed up just after you left and we were lookin for Ron but no show guess he was busy , beau it was good hangin with ya, and getting to ride with ya too. how long was it tell they got your power goin? and it was great meeting your beautiful little girl she a pretty special little girl.say hey to the wife and daughter for me.Ron hope to meet you soon. ride safe guys talk to all of ya soon

·
Registered
803 Posts
I don't know when the power came on. It was on when I woke up though. I won't be there next week (vacation time), but I will be there the following week. I hope to see more of you guys there when I get back. Have a good one......

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey Guys, my apologies for being a no show last night. Was all ready, keys in hand heading out the door when the phone rang. Long distance business call. I was on the phone for 3 hours!!!!! Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do the keep the cash flowing. I will be there next Wednesday the 22nd, see you there. Check my dates above for trying to get a ride going, any of these work for you?

21 - 40 of 7518 Posts