RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 7515 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
money calls we listen. no problem... i`m going to do my best to be there weds.night. i saw random guy and his lady and 5 minute after he left beau road up . it was a good time V - Twin was there they had some nice bikes there nothing you could have fun on riding but it would make a man pretty riding it.and pretty poor buying it. the band was good they played some good older tunes and lady were preasent . all in all a great night. hope to see every one there . and sooner or later there will be a lot of warriors there.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
don`t know i can probably be there at 7pm also. buea i know is on vacation (the lucky dog) i`m not sure but random guy said he would try to be there last week. hope to here from him soon. it will be nice meeting you classic

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I'm going to make it tomorrow night. I had to mount the steel plates on my boots a different way. I think that it looks better. By the way, I did a wheelie yesterday. It was so awesome.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hello from Oregon. Gonna miss this one, but I'll be there next week for sure. Can't wait to see that wheelie Jared! I come back Saturday.... Anyone feel like riding Sunday? Gotta get back to the vacation. Talk to you guys soon.......

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm gonna make it tonight... bike is getting its 600 mile service right now. i'll prolly head over there around 6pm - what time does everyone plan on arriving? is there a designated "warrior" section? or, just find a place to park? i know in the past others have gathered before at a diff location and rode in together - is that gonna happen tonight?

matt

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
war4mt, wmfrow, Random Guy (aka warrior Evel Knievel), hopefully each of you guys still has my cell phone number. I will be ther around the 7:00 hour. War4mat, we haven't designated a warrior section yet I think we will have to wait for Random Guy to do a big circle burnout and then we can park our bikes inside of that,lol. Sounds like everyone is arriving at different times. make sure you bring your cell phones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a great time at Route66 tonight guys! This is a great event to see some really cool bikes. I'm looking forward to the next time I can make it there - prolly gonna be 3 or 4 weeks. Many thanks to classic55 and random_guy for getting this night started... so, any of the O.C. Warriors gonna cruise up? We had 7 warriors there tonight for sure - and I saw one riding out... bummed we didn't get to catch him in time.

Matt

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
to bad you couldn`t hang around we rode around for a little and then went to jeffs house we woke up his wife.( bet he gets his but wooped this morning) hehe played some pool , one of us had our first cigar ever, and found out we aren`t very good pool players, were looking at the 9th to get together and ride out your way hope you can join, it was a pleasure meeting every one of you and if jeffs wife see this we`ll try to be more quiet next time,hehe beau missed out sorry , but you were to busy vacationing hehe,(had to rub it in),hehe see every one soon

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
war4mat, rdavis1, wmfrow, wmfrow's brother (aka Token Harley) it was great to finally meet you guys. Random Guy and Jeff the new guy (still no internet handle) great to see you guys again. What an awesome night, don't you think!! Here's the run down:
-the most warriors at this thing yet this season
-good food and conversation had by all
-Random Guy restrained himself as we left the Grille (no burnouts due to new tire pricing)
great short night cruise w/ wnfrow, Jeff, Random Guy and myself. Jeff claims to have hit 120mph, I claim to have hit the big rig tire blowout.
-woke up Jeff's kind and considerate wife and shot pool at their house till midnight (we all suck at it)
-Random Guy showered enough sparks to look like a fireworks display, 1st from the steel on his boots, then from the bottom of his pegs as he and I were riding home
-we've set Saturday, July 9th as the date for an all day ride, clear your schedules now!!
-Beau323 since you missed last night we elected you to pay the food bill next time since war4mat won't be there.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have my kids this weekend until 1:00 to 2:00 in ther afternoon. Jared (Random Guy) and I are toying with the idea of a late afternoon ride. Anyone up for it??

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
i second that having beau spring... hehe about saturday i`ll have to see whats up here at work ,boss on p m s ,right now . i talked to my brother he said sounds like you guys had fun , i told him we had a ball ,hey classic that bit of tire you hit it really wasn`t a bit it was half a tire. and its still on the on ramp

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Maybe that's why it was easier to hit the middle of it. Thank God it was tread down so it was an easy ride over at 90+. Can't do this Saturday, I will be enjoying time with my kids. Sorry, I forgot to say Sunday in the earlier post. As far as Saturday's available, I have July 2nd, 9th or 17th. Trying to get as large a group together on the 9th as possible. Up for anything on the 2nd or 17th.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
hey looks like beau`s back .. remember him he`s the guy that went on vacation,( you remember 05 .. black bike..)hehe

41 - 60 of 7515 Posts