RS Warrior Forum banner

7501 - 7515 of 7515 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
This is Classic55, and this is my first post of 2014. I have been in touch with four of my other original SoCal West forum members. We have not been on this site much (if at all) for a number of years due to individual life issues. Four out of the five of us still have our Warriors and are looking to put a ride together in LA County. The fifth old timer will be riding an Italian sled. I told him he can ride in the back and we will bring extra tools for him. We are tentatively looking at the Saturday of Superbowl weekend. I will post up details if it becomes a reality. Us old origianl warrior riders would very much enjoy meeting up with you current riders out there....Wishing an amzing 2014 to all of you!!!!!!!!
Classic55, its me Kichigai (Keiichi) I'm a go for Saturday Feb 1st for the ride. Frank is bring his bike to my house before then to have his oil changed and to replace his battery again! I will give Ali, David and Carlos a shout out to see if they can make it too. Hope we do more rides for 2014.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Classic
Bummer, I have to work Saturday. Next Sunday we are planning a ride, but only desertboy13 and myself are going. Doing cooks corner ortega hwy.
Looking forward to meeting you.
G

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Hello G, I got your email about your ride to Cooks Corner. I going on a ride with Classic on Saturday and dont know if I can do two rides back to back but will try and make and make it ok. Thanks, Kichigai (Keiichi)

7501 - 7515 of 7515 Posts