RS Warrior Forum banner

7501 - 7518 of 7518 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
This is Classic55, and this is my first post of 2014. I have been in touch with four of my other original SoCal West forum members. We have not been on this site much (if at all) for a number of years due to individual life issues. Four out of the five of us still have our Warriors and are looking to put a ride together in LA County. The fifth old timer will be riding an Italian sled. I told him he can ride in the back and we will bring extra tools for him. We are tentatively looking at the Saturday of Superbowl weekend. I will post up details if it becomes a reality. Us old origianl warrior riders would very much enjoy meeting up with you current riders out there....Wishing an amzing 2014 to all of you!!!!!!!!
Classic55, its me Kichigai (Keiichi) I'm a go for Saturday Feb 1st for the ride. Frank is bring his bike to my house before then to have his oil changed and to replace his battery again! I will give Ali, David and Carlos a shout out to see if they can make it too. Hope we do more rides for 2014.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Classic
Bummer, I have to work Saturday. Next Sunday we are planning a ride, but only desertboy13 and myself are going. Doing cooks corner ortega hwy.
Looking forward to meeting you.
G

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Hello G, I got your email about your ride to Cooks Corner. I going on a ride with Classic on Saturday and dont know if I can do two rides back to back but will try and make and make it ok. Thanks, Kichigai (Keiichi)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,516
Really, no new posts in over 2 years.

So, I have another '05 Midnight and I'm itching for a ride. Anyone around the North Los Angeles area?

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
Where is North L.A ?.?.?

I'm out in Coachella Valley......

But do like to get out to The ROCK STORE...
and do some riding.....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,518
There used to be a super active group in Orange County that called themselves the SoCal group. In 2005, around 10 or 15 of us randomly started gathering at a place in Santa Clarita and we became even more active than just about any other group for around 5 years. The SoCal North name from us in the Santa Clarita and San Fernando valleys. There was also an active group in the Bay area that called themselves NorCal.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

7501 - 7518 of 7518 Posts