RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 2004 Warrior for sale $4300 obo
Runs excellent with 22xxx miles, very strong, well maintained and garage kept. PCIII with custom dyno tuning and Vance and Hines Propipe with comp baffle and billet end cap. Yamaha 31 tooth front pulley. Barons big air kit with coil relocation kit. Adjustable lift/lowering hardware and 1100# Eibach spring. Yamaha Speedstar covers both sides. Yamaha comfort cruise rider seat with passenger touring pillion and back rest. Yamaha lower matching cowl. Braided stainless throttle cables, barnett braided stainless clutch cable and Galfer braided stainless brake lines. Brand new Barnett clutch spring conversion with all new clutch components installed this spring. Milwaukee twins big radius handlebars with custom mirrors and Kuryakyn iso grips. Matching Kuruakyn iso rider and passenger pegs with shifter/brake covers. Rider and passenger peg relocation brackets. Battery and fork seals new this spring. Michelin dual compound tires and brake pads in great shape. Ready to ride!
Message me with your number and I will send more pics if interested.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody looking for an awesome Warrior?? I don’t have room for two bikes and need to get rid of this one. It’s hard after having it over 15.5 years, but help me help you. 😉
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts