Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

As much as this pains me, I am selling my 2005 Midnight Warrior. I finally got this thing the way that I want and now I must sell it. Bike is in great condition with less than 8000 miles. I'm asking $4500. Bike located just south of Atlanta.
Clear title.

List of mods and parts:
National Cycle Fly Screen-Dark Smoke
Double T bars internally wired with 2" risers
Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips
Atlas Throttle Lock
R1 Keyless Gas Cap
Right side cleanup with custom Cover
Baron's BAK
Graffeo Powerhouse Pipe-6 months old
Barons rear reservoir with custom bracket
31 tooth steel front pulley
Power Commander V
Ivan's Flash ECU
Original tool kit under seat
Left side cleanup including- FPR relocate and new dry break
Coils relocated to left side- Dyna Coils with 8mm Taylor wires and custom mount
LCV Delete
Open/Rolling pulley mod
A couple of different covers painted
Horn relocated to left side-New horn, can't remember the brand but it's pretty loud
Chin spoiler
Kuryakyn Mini Riot floor boards
Blaster-X taillight with integrated turn signals
Front fork wrap around turn signals
Left side mount tag bracket with LED lights
1 year old Avon Spirit ST tires with about 1000 miles on them
Wired for trickle charger
Will come with Viking Saddle Bags with quick detach mounts and 2 keys. Never been used. Picture added.

Here's a quick video that I did today showing signals working and a start up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg, why I-man? Are you replacing it with something better?
So much work and now.. Sad seeing great bikes put up for sale.
I need something that is comfortable for longer days in the saddle, and the Warrior just isn't doing it. I will be replacing it. Not with something better, just something different. Not a Harley. Something sport touring.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I-Man, YOU have a great looking ride and it is obviously well taken care of with a lot of top tier mods.
I hate to see you selling her but totally get it; as a long distance ride she is not. Good luck with the sale.
SOMEONE help this fella out....you will be getting an incredible deal. Be Safe, Ride Safe to all!!
Rg

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I-Man, YOU have a great looking ride and it is obviously well taken care of with a lot of top tier mods.
I hate to see you selling her but totally get it; as a long distance ride she is not. Good luck with the sale.
SOMEONE help this fella out....you will be getting an incredible deal. Be Safe, Ride Safe to all!!
Rg
Thank you, sir. It is hard to let it go. I put a lot of time and a good bit of money into getting her how she sits now. I love this bike, but it just isn't right for what I want to do as far as riding goes. Unfortunately, I need the funds to pay for the new one. I picked up a Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS to use for long rides. Still have my Z1000 for the twisty bits in the mountains.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Keep us posted on the next ride. I always like to see the progression.
Picked up a Kawasaki Concours for those long rides. Wouldn't call it progression or better, just different. I absolutely love the Warrior, but it just doesn't suit my needs for a motorcycle right now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Picked up a Kawasaki Concours for those long rides. Wouldn't call it progression or better, just different. I absolutely love the Warrior, but it just doesn't suit my needs for a motorcycle right now.
Nice. My brother almost bought one but ended up going with a FJR 1300 both are sweet bikes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As much as this pains me, I am selling my 2005 Midnight Warrior. I finally got this thing the way that I want and now I must sell it. Bike is in great condition with less than 8000 miles. I'm asking $4500. Bike located just south of Atlanta.
Clear title.
i-man, I sent you a conversation with questions about the sale.

Hello everyone, I made a brief introduction in the Welcome Mat. This bike is very much what I've been looking for. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i-man, I sent you a conversation with questions about the sale.

Hello everyone, I made a brief introduction in the Welcome Mat. This bike is very much what I've been looking for. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.
I replied.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Add updated with a picture the saddlebags mounted and a short video.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bike is sold. Shipper will be taking her to Washington state tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.