RS Warrior Forum banner

SOLD -2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior $3000

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Thommy_STC 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've decided to get out of motorcycling and focus solely on God and my family for awhile. Selling my 2007 Warrior. 23k miles. It has Vance and Hines big shots pipes, Ivans Performance ECU, churchkey bak, various visual goodies. Rides like a top runs excellent. Does need a little basic maintenance. Front tire is worn. Rear tire brand new. One fork seal is worn. It's a beautiful bike and I know the price is a steal. Cash only please. I live in North Georgia. Weather is gorgeous here now. Slightly cool. My number us 706-338-one753, feel free to call or text. No low ball offers, PayPal, checks, etc. Thank you! My name is Christopher. Clean title in hand. SOLD

SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Razman11
#2 ·
So it's been a while since I've sold anything. I babied the bike. Regular synthetic oil changes, change the gear oil recently, everything I've done is written in a little notebook under the seat. Any questions just ask.

#3 ·
Good luck with the sale of your RSW. I am sorry to see you sell her but I totally get your reasons. Life is short Brother and your reasons for selling
are what we all should be putting as priority one. The rest is just "gravy on the potatoes" so to speak! You should have NO trouble selling her as
she has been loved and well maintained for sure!! Someone is going to get a heck of a deal....
Take care of yourself and enjoy the journey as that is what this 'LIFE" is all about my friend.
Rg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.