RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2002 RS Warrior
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: 260 Fat Rear Wheel - Chrome finish with smooth weld.

Wheel Alloy wheel Spoke Rim Automotive wheel system
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Architecture
Wheel Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire
Auto part Spoke Alloy wheel Rim Wheel

Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Rim
Metal Glass Steel Rim Pipe
Material property Cylinder Metal Steel
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

Works with 250-260mm tire size.

Box measurements - 21" x 21" x 11" (53cm x 53cm x 27cm). Weight - 20.5lbs (9.3kg).
Shipping from San Francisco, CA (94105).

The wheel has few very little scuffs (hardly noticeable ). Other than that - excellent condition. See the full size pics

$950 + shipping. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
2002 RS Warrior
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you sell your bike. I thought you had the rims in gold?
How is it going Randy?
No, the bike and gold rims are still with me. This is an extra wheel that I have collecting the dust. Realized that I'd rather let it go. First thought of keeping it for a second project. But once you try 280 you don't wanna go to a smaller size 😄
Sorry for the delay with reply :)

·
Registered
2002 RS Warrior
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would accept a reasonable offer if anyone has a number in mind. Please pm for a faster response. Would also ship it internationally if there is any interest.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,975 Posts
If this were a Midnight, I'd be all over it. I'd hate to ruin a good chrome wheel by stripping and powder coating it. That being said, if you're still sitting on it after the New Year (or find yourself in need of some cash), let me know and I'll make a reasonable offer.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,975 Posts
I know the only thing stopping me from adding it to my bike is that I would need a new swing arm next. Not ready for the entire project yet. Great price. Good luck with sale.
Me too, but I'm slowly gathering parts (since they're so rare) and I know I will eventually put a 260 on.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,975 Posts
@catchinganupshift, this 8 1/2" wheel would look GREAT with a 240 on your bike! Some minor material shaving is required on the inside of your swingarm but this would be just about the fastest path to a fat @ss on your [email protected] Warrior!! Plus, it would have room if you wanted to go as big as a 260 later with a modded swingarm.

Product Font Material property Number Screenshot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.