RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 2007 Yamaha Midnight Warrior, super clean, tastfully modifed with the following- fat tire kit w/ 260mm rear tire, aftermarket handle bars, joker machine concealed low profile bar end mirrors, low profile blinkers, jagg oil cooler, power commander, bub enterprises exhaust, Corbin seat. Bike runs and rides great. It has 7322 miles on it as of now. Thanks for looking. Message me with any questions or to set up a showing. Price is 8700. Sorry everyone for not posting price right away. I listed it in a hurry and I've been real busy. I'll be checking back here more regularly to respond to messages faster.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi, very nice bike.
Just a suggestion here. Why don’t you itemise your mods as well as the extras. An example What Year is the bike. How wide is the back tyre. Were the mods done by you or professionally. Even though one photo shoes the miles on the clock, write it down as some have trouble getting pictures to show on their device. As I said just a suggestion.😎😎

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, very nice bike.
Just a suggestion here. Why don’t you itemise your mods as well as the extras. An example What Year is the bike. How wide is the back tyre. Were the mods done by you or professionally. Even though one photo shoes the miles on the clock, write it down as some have trouble getting pictures to show on their device. As I said just a suggestion.😎😎
Can do this weekend. I just wanted to get it up...was in a hurry. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a motor oil cooler?

How is the battery holding-up. Does the bike make any clicking noises when you shut off the motor with the handlebar on-off switch?

Thanks.
Yup, oil cooler. Battery is good. It did get drained not starting it for a couple months over winter but I put it on a trickle charger and it's been good ever since. No clicking noises with the handle bar on off switch but there is a clicking sound when it gets turned off in gear so I always park it in neutral.

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
that's a nice looking bike. I'd like to know the price. Are you the only owner?

where is the rear brake reservoir? under the seat?

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Yo OP you edited this thread 19 hours ago and no price. I have someone looking for a clean bike. If not no worries.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts