RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all caught up with orders and have a couple motor mounts that are ready to ship and 3 hidden caliper brackets with powder coat finish that have not been spoken for. Please call if you would like one 775.351.8221 I can have them shipped out priority mail Monday so you could be installing them on Wednesday :D

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome thanks for doing these Kyle!
It's an honor to due them for so many members. Thank you for keeping rswarrior such an amazing forum.

I have one motor mount, and one brake bracket with powder coat finish left at this time.
Of course feel free to send me yours and I will modify it and send it back in a raw finish (2 day turn around time) for $85

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
all caught up with orders and have a couple motor mounts that are ready to ship and 3 hidden caliper brackets with powder coat finish that have not been spoken for. Please call if you would like one 775.351.8221 I can have them shipped out priority mail Monday so you could be installing them on Wednesday :D
Kyle, how much are the motor mounts, with shipping to Alberta, Canada, please.

Thanx

Dan

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On my way to the post office know. Have one motor mount left at this time. I am working on a batch of motor mounts so let me know If you would like to reserve one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts