RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is for a modified 280 swingarm in a powder coat finish WITH PULLEY SPACERS! Saving you hundreds with this purchase.
I have these in stock but will need your arm or you can pay a core deposit of $150 and I can ship one in advance.
Also I have seen the 280 fenders that Christok will soon be releasing for this kit and all I can say is they are AWESOME! and you will be saving well over $750 if using my swingarm and spacers with Christoks fender. Plus you will be loosing some pounds with his fiberglass unit.
I will run this deal as long as possible. Feel free to call 775-351-8221

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Thought I would put this up before I get a bunch of PM's asking.

I can do a 280 kit which will include:
280 powder coat finish swingarm
pulley spacer
modified stock wheel in powder coat finish to match swingarm
All with bearings installed and ready to bolt on for..............wait for it......... $1,825 yes that low price and yes I am super happy to offer this

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the bumps!! fellas,,,urrrrr uhh yeah not those kinda bumps :) LOL
pictures of the kits? How about a picture thread. I have several arms ready and even a wheel but they are raw that way the customer can decide on what powder coat finish they would like before I ship it to them. I will post a link to my picture thread and you can view a 280 arm and wheel along with them installed on a bike.
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/67-kylenv/170000-kylenv-build-thread-frames-swingarms-stuff.html

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of today we have 2 members that will be joining the 280 club...I believe one will also be using Christok for his custom fender needs :)

I know I talked to at least 3 other members who wanted to do this but needed more time on the funds. I know how that is and will continue to honor this price for a little while longer.
At this time there will be about a 2 week turn around on 280 swingarms. I do have 260 arms in stock, hidden caliper brackets, and a couple 3-spoke widened wheels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am interested as maybe doing this mod next winter. but i really have to see how the funds are also around that time. It looks like you do Great work and i have always wanted a 280! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.