RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this from a guy on one of the Facebook forums. Just laid I on the bike and didn't like the look. I'm selling for what I paid for it $159.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like the concept and yes it needs a wider tyre. I also notice how close the ends of the cuts are to the seat. Riding down wet or dirty roads would plaster you back with a lot of crap.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
I originally made this fender for an owner running a 280 tire but it would still fit a 260. It is a strut-less style fender and uses a sub frame to hold it in place. it also originally came with frame covers which cover the frame where the struts used to attach and if someone purchased this fender I can always make a new set of frame covers. Also originally the LEDS were inset behind the side panels of the point with a mesh covering them but it looks like they have been moved to the under edge of the point to give more visibility. As mentioned in a rain storm yes you will get a lot more water on your back than from a stock fender but there is a way to avoid that by using a sub fender something like the ducattis use which i have made in the past ( Rough image in picture)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I originally made this fender for an owner running a 280 tire but it would still fit a 260. It is a strut-less style fender and uses a sub frame to hold it in place. it also originally came with frame covers which cover the frame where the struts used to attach and if someone purchased this fender I can always make a new set of frame covers. Also originally the LEDS were inset behind the side panels of the point with a mesh covering them but it looks like they have been moved to the under edge of the point to give more visibility. As mentioned in a rain storm yes you will get a lot more water on your back than from a stock fender but there is a way to avoid that by using a sub fender something like the ducattis use which i have made in the past ( Rough image in picture) View attachment 248064
Yes that would work. After sleeping on it I decided that this would only work with black dux tape, the grey stands out too much.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD to a guy on one of the facebook forums. If it falls through, I'll contact you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts