RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* SOLD *
For sale
- LOWER TRIPLE TREE in great condition [ part # 5PX-23340-00-00 ] + hardware (see photos).

Came off the bike with 8,000 miles. I replaced it with midnight.

Fitment: The part will work for '02-09 WARRIORs.

Shipping: Shipping it from 94105 (SF CA) with USPS Priority Medium size box (2 days - $15) or local pickup welcome too.

Any qs - please pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
For sale - LOWER TRIPLE TREE in great condition [ part # 5PX-23340-00-00 ] + hardware (see photos).

Came off the bike with 8,000 miles. I replaced it with midnight.

Fitment: The part will work for '02-09 WARRIORs.

Shipping: Shipping it from 94105 (SF CA) with USPS Priority Medium size box (2 days - $15) or local pickup welcome too.

Price - $50 shipped within US.

Any qs - please pm.
How much do you have to water it and how big will it grow?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you add ~ 3 gal of diesel fuel it may grow for few inches or even more than that

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there was someone I believe on fb selling forks. Search the selling group for subject.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks, I have an 03, I think if I get 06 and up I need to get brakes also? Because they changed to radial, not sure if rotors would need to change for that. I'd like better front brake, it's it worth it?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Thanks, I have an 03, I think if I get 06 and up I need to get brakes also? Because they changed to radial, not sure if rotors would need to change for that. I'd like better front brake, it's it worth it?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts