RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this windscreen and it was the best one out there. More more wind issues and long distance rides are more comfortable. Easy on and easy off with stock bars. All hardware and tools are included. In addition, you will get a National Bikini Fly Screen as pictured in my signature below. It uses the same bracket on the forks making swapping easy.

I live in West LA and so you can come pick it up and save money on shipping.

No low ballers please. Just trying to recover costs as I have sold my bike and have these parts lying around. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Re: GIVI A755 Windscreen. The best looking and functional. $225 plus shipping.

That should go pretty quick I made my own or I would grab it they look way better than the Yammi

·
Registered
262 Posts
Re: GIVI A755 Windscreen. The best looking and functional. $225 plus shipping.

Im interested...do you need tools to remove it and install the other one?

also, can you take a pic of the brackets w/ out the windshield on...decent looking brackets (sans windshield) is important to me, I usually will not have it on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: GIVI A755 Windscreen. The best looking and functional. $155 plus shipping

Sorry, I sold the bike, so i can't take the picture.

Here's the deal. It comes with two types of mounting brackets, upper and lower. Usually you use only 1 but i use both for more security. You can use only the upper, which comes completely off in5 mins. If you use the lower brackets, the only thing you will see is a chrome collar on the forks if you take the upper ones off and loosen the lower ones. If you look on my signature, the chrome right above the turn signals. That's all! And in fact the you can take that off too in 5 mins. 10 mins total.

The bottombracket to connect it to the bike didn't come with it, but it worked with my other screen (which i'm giving with this) and keeps it more stable so tha tis how i use both.

I really liked it a lot because of the simplicity. Wish I had more pics to show from the inside to show you, but i didn't take enough of it.

Let me know...

BigBlackWarrior said:
Im interested...do you need tools to remove it and install the other one?

also, can you take a pic of the brackets w/ out the windshield on...decent looking brackets (sans windshield) is important to me, I usually will not have it on.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts