RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon!

I've got an OEM exhaust and handlebars that both came in a box with my 07 warrior when I bought it. I know nothing about the handlebars so I've tried to include dimensions in the pictures, but if anyone wants to see more let me know.

This forum has been a tremendous help to me, so I want to give someone on here who needs these a good deal. I pretty much just want shipping covered, or of course you're welcome to come to Oklahoma to pick them up.

I don't have a particular price in mind. Whatever someone who needs one or both of these thinks is reasonable is fine by me. Shipping seems to be anywhere between $70 and $170 depending on your exact location for the exhaust since OEM is so stinking big and heavy.

Happy to answer any questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good afternoon!

I've got an OEM exhaust and handlebars that both came in a box with my 07 warrior when I bought it. I know nothing about the handlebars so I've tried to include dimensions in the pictures, but if anyone wants to see more let me know.

This forum has been a tremendous help to me, so I want to give someone on here who needs these a good deal. I pretty much just want shipping covered, or of course you're welcome to come to Oklahoma to pick them up.

I don't have a particular price in mind. Whatever someone who needs one or both of these thinks is reasonable is fine by me.

Happy to answer any questions!
I’ll take the exhaust! Let’s get together on a price

·
Registered
691 Posts
Post up a couple of pics of your bike and someone here on the forum will probably be able to tell ya what bars you have .
maybe some other "goodies" your not sure about ......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts