RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sold to Caddie.
If you have read any of my recent posts you will see that I’m looking for a replacement tanks for my 05. When I bought the bike the paint job was flawless. The tank now needs a repair and paint job, however here in Australia the people I have spoken to have said “ well we cut the tank here or there” I know this might sound weird but I don’t want it cut here and there. My way of thinking compressed air will blow the dints out, then do the painting. Before I joined the RAAF I was a house painter so I know that can be done, just finding that person has had me hitting brick walls. So my way of thinking is getting another tank. However I have had some terrific offers of tanks from the riders here on the forum, but the biggest problem is the cost of shipping. As an example $260USD equates to $418.15AUD ?

·
Registered
672 Posts
You scored Caddie! I was to late in this one. If you ever decide to sell it Caddie let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
You scored Caddie! I was to late in this one. If you ever decide to sell it Caddie let me know.

Will do. I've been scouring the interwebs looking for a right side cover that doesn't look ridiculous or cost a boat load since I put a VBAK on. I can't wait to get it on.

I found the link to the cover if you're interested. It says out of stock, but maybe you could give them a call and see when they'll be available.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Will do. I've been scouring the interwebs looking for a right side cover that doesn't look ridiculous or cost a boat load since I put a VBAK on. I can't wait to get it on.

I found the link to the cover if you're interested. It says out of stock, but maybe you could give them a call and see when they'll be available.

A good cover is hard to come by. Only need one for the right side as I did a left side clean up. I have a Speedstar Scoop on the bike right now but wanting something flush with the bike. But thanks for the link.

·
Registered
109 Posts
A good cover is hard to come by. Only need one for the right side as I did a left side clean up. I have a Speedstar Scoop on the bike right now but wanting something flush with the bike. But thanks for the link.
I gave you the Raider side cover link earlier. Here's the correct link.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like these are available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts