RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided these were a little too loud for my taste. They sound great but just not my style anymore. They are off of my 2002 warrior. I have no idea how old they are, I bought the bike used last year. No dents or dings. No baffles. Doesn’t look like they’ve ever touched the ground. Only thing is some surface corrosion on the bottom side of the rear cylinder pipe. Normal wear and tear otherwise. I can take more detailed pictures if someone requests.

Full disclosure, I cannot say for sure these are Samson rip saws. That was just the concensus from the forum when I asked the question last summer.

200$ plus shipping. FYI, I bought a set of oem headers from another forum member and it cost roughly 60$ to ship them from central Florida to PA via USPS. Just to give you guys a rough estimate of what shipping MIGHT cost

IMG_1049.jpg
IMG_1379.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1377.jpg
IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1375.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Those look to be Samson Slashers. The good thing about those is that the tips can be changed to make them ripsaws, or street sweepers or ground pounders. Awesome sounding pipes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the correction. Now that you say slashers, that rings a bell. I shoulda looked up the thread I started when I asked what they were.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Those look to be Samson Slashers. The good thing about those is that the tips can be changed to make them ripsaws, or street sweepers or ground pounders. Awesome sounding pipes
Love my street sweepers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Decided these were a little too loud for my taste. They sound great but just not my style anymore. They are off of my 2002 warrior. I have no idea how old they are, I bought the bike used last year. No dents or dings. No baffles. Doesn’t look like they’ve ever touched the ground. Only thing is some surface corrosion on the bottom side of the rear cylinder pipe. Normal wear and tear otherwise. I can take more detailed pictures if someone requests.

Full disclosure, I cannot say for sure these are Samson rip saws. That was just the concensus from the forum when I asked the question last summer.

200$ plus shipping. FYI, I bought a set of oem headers from another forum member and it cost roughly 60$ to ship them from central Florida to PA via USPS. Just to give you guys a rough estimate of what shipping MIGHT cost

View attachment 247629 View attachment 247628 View attachment 247627 View attachment 247626 View attachment 247625 View attachment 247624

Bugga I live in Australia

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending currently. I’ll update if they sell or don’t sell. Thanks for the interest guys. Been a hectic week

1 - 13 of 13 Posts